Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Any information we share will only be shared with necessary third parties (such as payment gateways and product fulfillment centers) who will also meet the requirements of this policy and conform to relevant data protection laws.
Pain Relief Place may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 30, 2019.
What information do we collect We may collect the following information:
● Your name and/ or company name.
● Contact information such as your email address and phone number. We only use these to contact you in relation to your order, or to service a subscription if you have subscribed to a mailing list.
● Demographic information such as address and postcode. We may use this information to improve our website and services to you, view analytics and tailor special offers.
● Information relevant to purchases, customer surveys and/or offers. We do not collect and store any information which is not required for us to provide you the products and services we offer.
● Results of surveys or marketing questionnaires. We will make it clear when we send out surveys etc., how information from those surveys will be used and stored, why we collect information and what we do with the information we gather.
We require your information to service your needs and help provide you with a better service; in particular for the following reasons:
● We may use the information to improve our products and services such as through feedback in our contact form
● We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests or, for example, to ensure the site offers the correct products for your location.
● From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. You can opt out of this at any time by contacting us via email
● We may use your information while processing and fulfilling purchases of products or services. Some of this information we cannot delete as it may be part of our tax records for example.
● We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We only send out such emails if you have opted-in to receive them.
● Using cookies, we collect analytics data which is anonymized so no personal details are transmitted or shared with a third party or used by us for analysis. We might use geolocation for example to check on sales revenue for a specific area, but there is no detail associated other than location (such as a postal/zip code, a city or country), and the total sales revenues for that location.
● Respond to any issues or queries via the customer support team
How is your information stored?
Your information is stored on secure servers within our Customer Relationship Marketing(CRM) system. This is a well-known CRM which has safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to data. We do not store information at any other location than on our own servers and no-one
outside the company has access to or is able to store their data on those servers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in the banner when you visit the site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and
privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
● whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
● if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com