Pro Patch TENS Replacement Electrode Pads
Pack includes 4 pads, 2 x 2 square pre-wired, self adhesive, & re-usable. Pad life may be extended by proper maintenance/storage prior to and after each use.
- The electrode pads are intended for use by one patient only. Do not share TENS Unit Electrodes.
- Adjust stimulator according to device instructions and/or health professional instructions for your treatment.
- Do not apply to broken skin. If rash or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact your physician. Do not use while driving a motorized vehicle, or operating machinery. Do not exceed 0.1 watts.
Color may vary from image. White Foam Black Carbon Film.
- Apply only to unbroken skin
- Clean and dry the area to which the electrodes are to be applied with soap and water prior to application of the electrode.
- Plug the lead wire into the Pin Connector on the pre-wired electrode.
- To apply to the skin:remove the protective liner from the electrode and apply to the prescribed location.
- To remove: Lift the corner of the electrode and peel holding both the black electrode and the edge of the adhesive.
- Place the electrodes on glossy side of storage card and remove the lead wires by twisting and pulling at the same time. If desired, Dab water lightly onto pad gel side with fingertips to moisten pads prior to storage to prevent drying.
- Clean the skin with soap and water after removal. Repeated application may be improved by washing the adhesive for one second under cold running water and allowing to air dry (do not heat it). Over saturation with water will reduce the adhesive properties of the electrode, OR moisten skin with tap water and allow 1 minute for the adhesive to anchor to the skin before putting any tension on the lead wire attached to the electrode.
Availability: 6 in stock